And All The Rest...

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Change is Inevitable : Except from a vending machine - Robert C. Gallagher



Here I sit in the student union of LSU [Louisiana State University] Its hard to imagine that in a mere matter of months this will be my new life, but I know deep in my heart that there is no question on the matter of it this being home. As I set out in stride across campus yesterday morning, the bell tower's rich, voice cried out above us. A southern welcome like no other. Each footstep I took would soon be retread a million times again over the course of the next four years. My heart swelled in my chest in only the way that a heart full of Tiger pride can. My new student ID sits proudly in my wallet ready to announce to the world that "I AM A LSU TIGER!" There are allot of changes in my future, some are fearful, some are painful, but some light my horizon with the hope of a bigger world. My heart cries out with an adventurous roar, calling out for more than a small town hole in the wall that rests on the parallel of common sense and reality. I am ready for this, so look out LSU. Look out world. Here I come.

1 comment: