And All The Rest...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In a small town friends are everything (even for the hipsters)



I'll admit it, As much as my friends drive me crazy, as silly and trivial as I sometimes find them, I love them to pieces. So here is the Break down on the wonderful friends I love so much. I'll start with the girls.



[Friend 1S] Has been my friend the longest. Shes a Gorgeous, Tall, Blond, Leggy, Wonder! Her sarcasm could be sliced with a knife and her humor is easily misunderstood but deep down shes is a warmhearted mess that you cant help but love.

[Friend 1SE] Is the baby of my friends. Shes sweet silly and spastic. Ive adored her from the very moment I met her. Being 3 years younger than us doesn't keep her from keeping up with our crazy antics. She reminds us too stay young and is one of the strongest, most put together person I've ever met.

[Friend 1G] Is a Loon! Shes Loud, Crazy, and not afraid to make a scene! She can make you fume like you weren't aware you could, and is frustrating to no end but shes an amazing listener and her true friends know that under that cynical shell she loves us just as much as we love her and Shes every bit worth it.

[Friend 1T] Has an Attitude that kicks...Hard. She's allot to handle and a little high strung but she isn't so different on the inside and when she lets loose shes one of the most empathetic people you'll ever meet all in all I love her.

[Friend 1L] Is a Ditsy Blond to The T. 100% Unique. Shes a total tomboy. The only Hunter I know who is also a Vegetarian. Her 3rd grade sweetheart holds the key to her heart and has stolen her away from us, but you wont find a more genuine love. Her Loud Clothes, Mismatched Socks, and Abundantly Colored Converse Collection speak for her well. With Brains and Beauty shes a package.

[Friend 1C] And I have had our many ups and downs. Her Character is Blunt and She Is Complex as they come but She is a loyal friend and true genius. Talent and perception run through her veins.

[Friend 1H] Is my newest Friend. She is elegant and poised. Her Beauty and talent rains down in everything she does. All though she is my newest friend, Shes is the most cherished I strive to achieve her vision. She is a constant amazement and I am blessed to have her in my life.
Each of my girlfriends is completely her own person but each of them holds a special place in my heart. I'll always remember karaoke, study sessions at the library, all nighters with the red box, dances and dinners and parties and such. I love these girls :)

1 comment: