And All The Rest...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Hipsters Walk A Fine Line Of Impossible



[Philippe Petit: To me, its really so simple, that life should be
lived on the edge. You have to exercise rebellion. To refuse to
tape yourself to the rules, to refuse your own success, to refuse
to repeat yourself, to see every day, every year, every idea as a
true challenge. Then you will live your life on the tightrope.] - Philippe Petit, The Man On A Wire

I've Been Inspired By This Man.
This Movie is A MUST For Anyone.
A Beautiful, Spectacular, Inspiring Story :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow... I realllly want to see that movie now! :)

    P.S. I love reading you're blog, it looks great too :)
    Love, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna! Its an Ah-Mazing Movie!
    You have NO Idea how happy this comment made me, I didnt think anyone actually read this!
    -Love, Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to rent it sometime!!
    Awww well I definitely read it! I'm trying to get better about commenting on things ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Thank You Verm Much! :)
    Try and Get Me Some More Readers :)

    ReplyDelete