And All The Rest...

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The start of adventures..

So I attended my last high school class Friday and My friend Tiffany and I decided to celebrate with a night on the town... We hit up Tutti Fruti first opting out on the fro-yo and visited with my sweet friend and fellow senior Caitlyn, after that it was sushi time at Kirins. As we left an amazing meal of snow crab and crawfish rolls I dragged Tiffany into a private ally where I'd seen some amazing graffiti. Shes considering being a photography major so she pulled out her camera and we got a few shots. Then we saw a Tyle Perry flick (Which was AMAZING) at the theater where I chated with the one and only Michael Populis and ended the night at the book store where I picked up the new NYLON issue It was an amazing night and I can't wait for more adventures this summer.








[Had such a great time catching up with Cait at Tutti Fruti! Congrats to my beautiful and now a newly SELU Cheerleader Friend!] [P.S. While me and Tiff passed on the fro-yo this time, If you're in Hammond La This is the place to get it! Menchies is over rated and much less personal. Tutti Frutti Taste better and has an overall better enviroment.]
[Of course we HAD to eat at our favorite restraunt down town. If your a sushi person Kirin is the hottest place to get it at, and the food is the best!]








[So excited when I found some Legit Graffiti down town. Tiffany did an amazing job with the shots. ]










[#1) The Movie - Madeas Big Happy Family After four years at Amite High School, and being from Tyler Perrys own home town Myself, These movies are like home videos. Not that to say thats a bad thing. As allways Tyler Perry delivered. It was a fun film that had the whole theatre engaged in exclamations of "OH NUH UH" or "GRAB HER BY HER WEAVE!" Tiffany and I laughed that leg slapping laugh and The touching story line had pitiful lines of tears streaming down our faces. Two Thumbs up! #2) I had the pleasure of receving one of Michael's gorgeous smiles with my pop-corn and it was great bumping into my dear photographer friend. #3) AMC - Tiffany and I purchased Stubs Reward card and I have a feeling they will pay off.]










[Nylon Magazine and a Culkin? Oh the perfect way to end my amazing night]

1 comment:

  1. those stencil photos are pretty rad! i've spent a lot of time in baton rouge & new orleans, there's something more satisfying about the south, you get to actually be creative. i've been craving a road trip but if you're craving some cold weather check out my blog from seattle http://champagneshower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete