And All The Rest...

Friday, August 5, 2011

An Urban Explorers Dream And A Girl With A Camera










About month or so ago it was brought to my attention by a Fox News Story That the abandoned New Orleans Six Flags, has become an urban explorers play ground. Since then I've dremed of roaming through the ghostly amusement park. Unfortunatley I have not recieved that chance (Though I've yet to give up) but in the mean time, I've discovered someone who has.





[Megan of Megan Something Photography]



When I came across Megan Something Photography's Band Promos featuring my rusted wonderland, I knew she was someone worth featuring. So check her out and show her photos some love! [PS - Her Prices Are Wonderful Also]





[Megan Shoots Band Dodging Catherine in the Abandoned Six Flags]






No comments:

Post a Comment