And All The Rest...

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Its A Pretty Day Outside For Satan

[107 Degrees. That is Unreal]


Well, my last summer as a child has begun to end. In less than a week and a half I will be moving into the Miller Mansion at LSU. As the summer winds to an end I can say one thing and one thing alone, It is Hot. Tiffany, DJ, and I sat down outside for a summer lunch on a sunny day. Needless to say when we realised we were going to be visiting for awhile we relocated to the sweet nirvana of air conditioning. One complaint that cant be made was that it wasnt worth it, We had a lovely evening and ended up emmeressed in four hours of pure conversation. I hope that my last few days can be so sweet.


Suprise Surprise Our Dear Tiffany Is Now Representing In The Auburn Club With Her Best Friend. With Plans To Visit New Orleans and One More Good Trip Down Town, We Wont Fail To Bring You More Adventures Befor The Summer Ends.

Hopefully Tiffany Wont Be The Only One Im Reporting On Adventures With. DJ and I Have Plans To Visit The Planeterium Once School Starts. Im Proud To Say Ive Finally Found Someone Who Can Banter In Compleat Perfection With Me. The Phrase "Talk Nerdy To Me" Has Been Used. Oh Yes, I Am A Happy Camper.



No comments:

Post a Comment