And All The Rest...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Small Town Hipster Valentines Day (Yes we believe in fairy tales too)

Valentines Day Update: We had a Fantastic Date Night Friday, We ate at a little itailian restraunt (Little Italy in Hammond La to be exact) and we saw The Roomate (Which was surprisingly good) My Plans went like this #1) When he picked me up (My valentines present a New John Green book: Paper Towns and a sweet card sitting in the pasenger seat) I told him I needed to stop at the store, I gave him his card to read while I ran in and got him a Glass Chess Set, Which he has been dying for! #2) Slipped in the mixed CD I made for him, Which was the perfect cliche cheese ball mix of "Our" Songs and all his guilty pleasures #3) At the restraunt I gave him a new book and a sketch I had drawn of us! He was estatic and loved everything :) After the movie we shared frozen yogurt with gummy worms (One Cup 2 Spoons) and went to the book store.
I thought my valentines adventure was over and allthough I was disapointed I wouldnt be seeing him on the 14th due to his college classes, I was happy. Imagine my surprise when I came home to find a boquet of roses and a stuffed tiger (Who I named Quientin) On my front porch, As I walked into my front door he came around the corner with a guitar and launched into "Hello Beautiful" After a kiss , I Love You, and Happy Valentines Day he serenaded me with my favorite song :Yellow-ColdPlay: BEST VALENTINES DAY EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment